Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Dislike Living in Hurstville

Dislike Living in Hurstville
I think Hurstville is not good place to live in and few Chinese people would agree with me. Even though more and more migrant people from China come to here, but I prefer to move out.

Firstly, if you are migrant, maybe you want to change or start your new life. From my experience, Hurstville is similar to China. For example, many Chinese restaurants are in here and then you would be limited to a narrow range with your diet. Something like that. You should be felling you still live in China when you were walking in the street. I think you will not touch experience a new life in here.

Secondly, you can't improve your English language because you speak Chinese enough too much. That's the most bad (irregular comparative)condition for when you are a jobseeker in Sydney.

Finally, you will be affected by some awful habits by Chinese. They often don't care about the public environment. You can find many (uncountable) rubbish beside the rode (spelling) edge kerb. And the other things is that many Chinese speak too loud at in the public areas.

For all these reasons, I wouldn't want to live in Hurstville.

1 comment:

  1. Well done, Anna! You've done a great job in a very short time. Keep it up and continue blogging. I'll be wathcing!

    ReplyDelete